Friday, March 19, 2010

Great Week

Our team had a great week of training in Bloomington. We were officially done with our hard efforts yesterday and we were BURNT. I am really excited to see what we are going to do in Quals and more importantly in the race. We have some strong riders and really tested our strength this week. Everyone on the team was frustrated with me at times with the workouts and the amount of time we spent training but now that its all said and done, they all told me that they are glad that we pushed it.

The weather was amazing here for the week. We had one bad day and that was on Monday. I can’t be more satisfied with staying in Bloomington.

This weekend we are racing in Oxford, OH and Nashville, IN. Both races are road races and are not collegiate. I am looking forward to some different faces and potential to win some money.

-kai-
2686

No comments:

Post a Comment